Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday's Letters


I read this and loved it! 
Write your Friday Letters and link up here! 



Dear Waylon,
I've read medical advice that just by petting you, you can lower my blood pressure. 
Good, because I'm tired of taking medicine for it.

Dear Clothes, Closet, Drawers...,
Please organize yourselves. 
I can not possibly take care of all of you. 

Dear Olympics,
WHY every 4 years? 
I miss you.

Dear Work, 
It's not you, its me. 
We've been seeing way too much of each other lately and..well, I need a break. 
Maybe just for the weekend?

Dear World,
Lets love each other.
I'm thankful for people like the TOMS guy, he's doing something.
(have you seen the latest catalog?) 


Dear Reader,
I hope you are able to relax this weekend and find some peace.
School is starting.
Fall is coming.
You are lovely.
xoxo,
Leah





2 comments:

Katy & Bryan said...

Love this idea!

Leslie said...

Dear Leah- I miss you. Let's get together soon :)