Thursday, April 4, 2013

{always hope....always}

we think God is writing a really good story for our family.
the suspense leading up with insurance denials, medications not working..
and disappointments growing greater and greater,
when it seams we should hang our heads and be defeated, we have
hope.

hope that something good is coming.
"I know the plans for you, plans not to harm, but a future of hope"
"Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer..."




i don't always think of anchors when i think about hope. 
i usually think its floating around for us to grab, 
like a loose balloon.
which is not like an anchor at all.
the balloon is more insecure, blowing around when infertility treatment can snatch and twist and blow hope until it's hard to reach at all.
but if i could somehow anchor the balloon down, firm and secure, in my soul...

Dear Heavenly Father,
You know our struggles. You know our doubts. Thank you for sending us messages, like Hebrews 6:19, with a visuals for me. I want to choose hope, always, always hope before fear. Fear is a regular feeling I have in my gut, but help me to choose hope. I thank you for the blessings we do have. Thank you for the blessing of hope. 
Amen!
xoxo,
Leah









No comments: