Wednesday, June 15, 2011

{happy father's day}

“The just man walketh in his integrity: his children are blessed after him.” 
-Proverbs 20:7

Who am I celebrating this year? 
  This summer my dad is leading his family to Costa Rica to bring joy into many childrens' lives, a trip he's been on 5 times. [selflessness]  This year my dad completed his 18th marathon.[strength]  Next year is his "year of marathons", one each month.[perseverance] This year my dad is 60.[grey hairs of splendor] This year for Father's Day he will be riding in the Bike Tour of Colorado with my brother and brother-in-law.[brave]
 I am celebrating my dad, THE IRONMAN.[crazy] 




Celebrate {dad} with coffee.




 Celebrate {dad} with his favorite hamburger or hot sauce.


 Celebrate {dad} with a round of golf with buddies or cupcakes with his favorite gals. 

Enjoy your {dad}

1 comment:

Jaime said...

cute cupcakes!